[tccrockets] Re: Cluster Buster

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:42:01 -0700

No offense, but screw Photos by Nadine,  Jim is the man!!!!!!

RK

        From: JimN469897@xxxxxxx <JimN469897@xxxxxxx>
        To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Monday, October 29, 2012, 8:02 PM

        In a message dated 10/29/2012 7:22:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx writes:
          Did anybody happen to get my cluster buster on some photos on Sunday
Late Morning.  I was happy to have gotten everything set and ready on it and
was in a rush and my pics did not come out for some strange reason.

          I would really appreciate it.

          Thanks

          I will be putting together a thing of the pics that I did get and
will get it out for other people to see if they are there rockets.

          Aaron Hagadorn
          TRA 12178