[tccrockets] Re: Anyone have access to a water jet machine?

  • From: Chris Attebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 19:01:04 -0700

Yes, but when you only need a few pieces made and the point of it was to
SAVE money it doesn't make a lot of sense.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:13 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris

Ask Bob Feretich ... He's a pro!

That 230 class fee is cheap for the value of the class - I'm terrified of
water jets- Bob will tell you why if the waiver didn't scare you off
already :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 4, 2015, at 3:22 PM, Chris Attebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I checked. It's $230 just to take the class to on how run it.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Berry Van Oostende <bv3017@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Chris,
I believe that Tech shop in SanJose has a water jet but that requires a
membership...
On Jun 4, 2015 10:04 AM, "Chris Attebery" <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need to have some water jet cutting done. I've been looking around and
so far BigBlueSaw.com has given me the best quote, but it was still
more than I'd like. If any of you have access to one of these please let me
know.

Thanks,

Chris Attebery