[tcb] Re: who needs a single cab

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:14:23 -0600

The state of our hobby. Busses are either too rare to find or too expensive to
buy. Chuck has done an outstanding job with Bluebus, as you will all see, but
he asked me if I thought it was a $XXXXX bus and I had to say, honestly, that
it was probably worth close to twice what he said. Since I have owned Murray I
have seen stock get so rare as to be no longer available and prices grow to
silliness. If I didn't already have Murray, I couldn't afford to build him
again.
    From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=719864

    or perhaps this one

    http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=699218

    they belong to a friend. i'm spreading the word. tell him i sent ya if
you're interested

    Windows LiveTM Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it
works.