[tcb] Re: video

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:07:08 -0600

I'm wondering now how to wedge a 16 cylinder quad turbo engine into a bus...
,

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Dan Martin wrote:

The video of the actual crash, I guess when you are driving a 1.25

million dollar car someone is always video taping you.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-video-of-bugatti-veyron-crashing-into-texas-lake