[tcb] Re: video

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:41:19 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Dan.  Great video.  Also with the Galveston news update we now know the
owners name and business.  He supposedly is a Lufkin car restorer salvager:
BUT, I have been trying for a month to find out who was driving the Enzo around
and no one knew who he was.  I talked today to a friend of mine who is into
Ferraris and is a local leading businessman with lots of both business and car
connections and owns a nearly new Ferrari 430, he never heard of the guy.  I
have not been able to find any of the local car people who know who he is or
that have heard of his business.  I did pull up his web site and it shows it
located in Lufkin on Hwy 69 North.  Link below.  Looks like a cheap website
with some real wheeler dealer trying to broker exotic autos.  I smell a rat
somewhere.

http://www.performanceautoworld.com/about_us