[tcb] Re: sunroof bus

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

If you will deliver it to Houston for free, I'll give you $150 for it.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Well, I sold one about like
that last year with no engine for $150 for a parts bus.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    how much do you think a 70 sunroof bus is worth...has
the back seat and the front seats, been hit in the rear, supposedly just needs
some carb work to get it running but it looks like it will need an overhaul.
hole the side of my head in the drivers floor board. 4 flats, deluxe trim
missing the corner pieces, all sunroof mechanics appear to be there, headliner
is good, floor mats there, bumpers there.

how much should i offer him? er i mean how much should my friend offer him?

  Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more.