[tcb] Re: sunroof bus

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:58:45 -0500

if i had the money i'd put my camper shit in the sunroof bus along with the
beam and motor and roll it and sell mine for a little ca-ching

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:56:43 -0500From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus

There's a nicer Bay Westy for sale one just north of Austin..
-----Original Message----- From: Mark Sawyer Sent: Mar 28, 2008 2:55 PM To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus If you will deliver it to
Houston for free, I'll give you $150 for it.sammie smith
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I sold one about like that last year with no engine for $150 for a parts
bus.Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
how much do you think a 70 sunroof bus is worth...has the back seat and the
front seats, been hit in the rear, supposedly just needs some carb work to get
it running but it looks like it will need an overhaul. hole the side of my head
in the drivers floor board. 4 flats, deluxe trim missing the corner pieces, all
sunroof mechanics appear to be there, headliner is good, floor mats there,
bumpers there.how much should i offer him? er i mean how much should my friend
offer him?

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn
more.
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A