[tcb] Re: speedo

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:03:21 -0600

81 in a 70, trooper was backed up on the other side of a bridge. kinda up the hill. i didn't see him till it was to late. this would make it the second time i have been on probation the first time was failure to stop.

this is why i like vw's sooooo much i don't have to worry about speeding cause the damn thing won't go the speed limit

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: speedo
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:58:38 -0500

Is it just me, or do you seem like the last person on the planet who would be on probation? :-p

You are driving a bus-speeding probably isn't much of a problem.