[tcb] psychoblooie parts

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:51:29 -0500

if anybody needs any of the following let me know and i will bring it to psychoblooie

single relief case
dual relief case
single port heads
single port intakes
1.7 liter crank
1.7 liter cam
drag clutch with pressure plate
dual port heads
dual port intake runners
t3 under dash airconditioning unit
beetle front beam
6 volt transmission for beetle (believed to be in good working order
4 bolt t3 wheels
6 volt fog lamps
cot that goes in the pop top area (has a rip in the middle but otherwise good)
wheel adapters wide 5 to chevy 5
transam wheels with wide 5 adapters

also, i have a beetle body it's been cut up for use as a baja so no aprons, top is dented in heater channels are pretty much crap but some of the side areas are good and the rear window section and front windshield sections are good. could make a great fenderless rat

if  you want a price on any of this let me know.

i am willing to trade for a dual relief universal case
one peice rear quarter glass
and money

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507