[tcb] Re: PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:58:43 -0500

Yeah, but it's all shiney and stuff.

I had to replace my harness because the previous owner had painted all the
wires white and the insulation was so crispy that I had a small fire about
every two weeks. Nothing like driving down the road and enjoying the warm
orange glow under the dash. But then the smell and smoke would ruin everything.
    From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
    To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:24:47 -0500

    Are you crazy? That brand new beautiful bus needs a new harness?
        From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
        To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:42:27 -0500

        Lots of room, but you need to come to AR, not AK. There is a BIG
difference.