[tcb] Re: our deepest sympathy

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:38:02 -0700 (PDT)

Rita will be in my prayers.

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                We will miss Russ, he was
one of the smartest VW bus guys I ever met.
  Maybe some of us can get together and drink a toast to him. Here is the email
I just received from Rita.

  Dear Friends and Family, I am deeply sorry that I have to tell you that Russ
did not make it through the surgery.  He passed away Friday the 10th.  The
cancer surgery went well, so they said, but he did not recover.  They think he
had a massive heart attack in recovery.  Saturday August 18th we are having
Celibration of Russ's life.  It will be held at Temecula California.  Details
to follow.  Love you all Rita

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.