[tcb] Re: Back in the USA!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome back, How were the beaches in Spain?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          We are in Atlanta. I am like a
walking dead. Jan got to sit in first class but they only had one first class
and one steerage, so I had to sit up in a crappy seat for 10 hours and my butt
hurts. Good thing I had a couple of downloaded movies on the computer and the
first class attendents kept bringing me champagne and desserts and fancy cheese
because they thought it was sweet to give up my seat.

  Now we are in a Hilton Garden Inn and all the TV channels are in ENGLISH,
WOW!!!

  Getting room service of something other than Iberian ham and bread. Good
bread, realy good bread, but I can only eat so much bread. the best thing I ate
in Spain was like Paella (which all the restaurants serve), but this was more
saffron soupy with rice and sausages and chicken and Big chunks of lobster.
Man, it was good. Y'all come on up and I'll make a mess of it for you.

  Good night.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.