[tcb] Re: our Galveston report

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:32:51 -0600

Has anyone thought about moving Bulligras just *slightly* east? If I can get out of here tomorrow (actually, probably Monday or Tuesday) I'll go south and check out a couple of spots that supposedly aren't contractor loaded down around Port Arthur (Pleasure Island RV and SeaRim RV are both close).

http://www.portarthur.com/mardigras/

Gerald

I know in these economic times, it would be hard for everyone to be there. If we don't get to have "Bulligras 2009", that just means 2010 can be planned way ahead of time. Emily