[tcb] Re: ouch oh my holy_______

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:24:30 -0500

new stems, mount and balance. that's it nothing else. tires are sitting in the back of my truck. and old tires are sitting in the shop where they will sit for years to come so no disposal fee. i have no idea what the hell they are charging for but my dad knows of an ex-con that was at the prison dad works at and he says he can do them free of charge. we'll see. the guy is huge in vw's so i dunno.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: ouch oh my holy_______
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

LOL, It's Beemers.. ;-)

No, $20 is too high.... Maybe Brian is paying for some extra stuff he doesn't know about? I bring in a Wide 5 to Chevy adapter, mounted, done.