[tcb] Re: oil pressure

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:46:30 -0600

Verify that you have oil pressure,Test it with a gauge.Then start trouble
shooting.You can use the gauge again later.It can be used for other
things.Don't trust a new gauge. Bluebus had a similar problem which turned out
to be the new gauge that was installed when the engine was rebuilt.also don't
trust your"good" wiring.
   Strange things happen to forty year old busses while they are just
sitting.Things that are good today may be bad tomorrow.