[tcb] moving!!!!!!

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mom isn't doing well heath wise and dads not much better so Kim and I are
having to move back to the Dallas area to be closer to them it will happen in
the next week or so so dose anyone know of any rent houses in the Garland or
Mesquite area? would like a garage so I can work on my VW's out of the weather

Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms
       { uber groovy }

                      P.S.  Those arn't rust holes that weight reduction!!!!!!!!

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.