[tcb] Re: home safe

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

And, thanks to YOU for leading me back home!  I went
to see Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy and Joe Sat. BEFORE I
went on home...Kind of a sad concert, though...Deep
Purple's vocals were just gone.
GREAT time at Eureka Springs and at Denis' new home!
That place ROCKS!  Great vibes all the way around!
Neil
--- Shirley Hall <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Busther and I made it home safe just before 7pm last
> night.
>
> Thanks to Dan and Katrina for all the planning for
> our cruise and
> psychobilly1.
>
> Thanks to Jan and Dennis for opening up their place
> for us all to crash
> at.  It's a beautiful place and we're all very happy
> for them.  Looking
> forward to psychobilly2.
>
> Thanks to Neil for cruising with me on the way back.
>
> Thanks to Terry for co-ordinating our routes and
> having the backup
> towbar in the waiting.
>
> Thanks to the DAC for a fun campfire party!
>
> I hope you all had a great time as well.  It was a
> great 1st Eureka for
> me.
>
> Look forward to seeing you all at Bugtoberfest and
> Transporters on the
> Point.
>
> Keep it real, Keep it AIRCOOLED!
>
> Shirley

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com