[tcb] home safe

  • From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:43:52 -0500

Dear all,

Busther and I made it home safe just before 7pm last night.

Thanks to Dan and Katrina for all the planning for our cruise and
psychobilly1.

Thanks to Jan and Dennis for opening up their place for us all to crash
at.  It's a beautiful place and we're all very happy for them.  Looking
forward to psychobilly2.

Thanks to Neil for cruising with me on the way back.

Thanks to Terry for co-ordinating our routes and having the backup
towbar in the waiting.

Thanks to the DAC for a fun campfire party!

I hope you all had a great time as well.  It was a great 1st Eureka for
me.

Look forward to seeing you all at Bugtoberfest and Transporters on the
Point.

Keep it real, Keep it AIRCOOLED!

Shirley