[tcb] Re: for shelby

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:32:30 -0500

Do any of you know his #? I'm PM'd him to call me so we could check out the
bug today but he hasn't called or nothin.

Thanks guys,
Shelby

On 4/8/07, Gerald V. Livingston II <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

'69. Not Super Beetle. Supers started in '71 I think. Looks like it would
be a good daily driver while the bus is down and a good resto candidate
when the bus is back up. And Brian is a good guy to deal with.

See now, y'all have suckered me into signing back onto another damn forum.
I hadn't been to ac.org since it came back and had stopped going to
dac.com
a long time ago.

Gerald

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:05:40 -0500 Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> i found it and ewwwww it's a super beetle....
>
> but it's cheap...i shall ponder on this.
>
> -shelby
>

> On 4/7/07, Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I've never been to the aircoolers site...i'll just try and surf for it
> >
> > -Shelby
> >

> >  On 4/7/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's listed on the Aircoolers site as well. you can PM him from
there.

> > > *Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx >* wrote:
> > >
> > > Sure wish this guy had a phone number. He's really close to where my
Dad
> > > lives.
> > >
> > > Thanks Mark!
> > >
> > > -Shelby