[tcb] Re: Happy Easter to everyone!

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:28:31 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Easter all y'all!  Now, if I could only remember
IF (not where) I hid easter eggs!
Darn this short term memory loss!
What wuz I sayin'???
Oh yeah, HAPPY EASTER from Dude & Elizabeth!
--- a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Happy Easter!
> From Mark and Emily

> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of
> storage and industry-leading spam and email virus
> protection.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Be a PS3 game guru.