[tcb] Re: find a sc and then set it free

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:39:00 -0500

i have seen a couple of eurovan trucks on the internet. they just don't look as cool as they used to.

From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] find a sc and then set it free
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Sammie,

Now that's a really cool. You know they were so pleased. I'm sure they will do a great job on the truck. Now that you don't have one to work on, you are welcome to fill that void with woking on one of my busses. Look forward to seeing it at T@TP. Hope to have my sc ready by that time. By "ready", I mean just to it get it road worthy. I felt I needed to clarify that for sammie. Yeah Paul, there need to be more trucks at shows. Two years ago at the Volks Folks Show, my dad saw a doublecab for the first time. He was impressed by what he thought was "ahead of the times" third door. He wondered why VW was not producing them again with all the truck sales. I agreed.

Hope to get Bust-Her back home today. Terry and Larry have finished putting in the rebuilt tranny for me. They are really great guys! I'm excited to have it back.

Is anyone interested in the Kerrville music fest? Sharon and I made plans to go. We'll be there the second weekend of the fest: June 1,2,3. There are several busses that come every year. Here's a link to the web page
   http://www.kerrville-music.com/

  again, great job sammie,
  shirley

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507