[tcb] Re: bus tow bar

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:34:30 +0000

I'm broke down about 3 blocks from my house. Come get me. ;.p
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 4:29 PM

If you mean for a bus; best I have seen, and I have one was being made by
Charles Ingram in Ft. Worth.  When I bought mine he was getting $200 but he
went up after that.  Don't know if he is still making them or not.  Last phone
# I had for him was 817-353-0202 and his e-mail was oldgreenbean@xxxxxxxx  He
usually is at Ennis at the Bug-in and also at the Classic in Fredericksburg.
Word to the wise:  Don't pay him till he is handing you the tow bar.