[tcb] Re: bus tow bar

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:58:20 -0600

Why do you need a bus tow bar if you don't have a bus Kirk? ;-)

Kirk wrote:
I have his bar and have used it (on others buses) several times. He is an excellent guy, shipps fast, and the bar is VERY well made. I got the non collapsable one, and could not have been happier. I would be happy to send you some pics of how it fits (off the list) if you like. If you want a bus bar, buy it from him. Excellent dude, excellent product.