[tcb] Re: bad news about hershey

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:22:15 -0500

i read somewhere on the samba where a guy said to tap it and thread in a bras
fitting so that is what i am going to do but to insure that this will never
happen again it will get a heavy coat of locktite and a heavy coat of jb weld
and then when that all dries i plan on soldering around the fitting to insure
it is attached to the carb...this was a very scary experience and like chuck
said it really get's your heart to pumping...i never want to experience this
again....alll you guys need to check that fitting on the carb with every vavle
adjust and oil change...hell check it everytime you put gas in the bus.