[tcb] Re: bad news about hershey

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

Great job as saving your bus. That's why VW owners without a fire extinguisher
are called spectators.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    so i was trucking along on the interstate going to the
local pick and pull to get some parts for diana's car. bus was running great,
next thing i know it started missing a bit. so i moved over to the slow lane, i
started to smell gas so i slowly start moving over to the shoulder and next
thing i know the bus dies...i jerk it over onto the shoulder (coasting in 4th)
look in my rearview mirror and see nothing but blue smoke...blue smoke then
turns to black so i grab the fire extinguisher and i run to the back bus is
boiling smoke. i go to open the deck lid...deck lid is stuck so i shoot fire
extinguisher stuff down the fresh air vent on the side of the bus run to the
other side get in the currently burning bus and dig out a screwdriver pry open
the decklid still can't get it open so i pry up the corner of the lid
 and shoot inside the corner...finally i get the lid open the compartment is
still on fire in some spots, mainly wiring so i shoot the remaining stuff in
there and get it out...now i call 911...tell them i am on fire...then i notice
gas is spewing everywhere so i pinch the line to hold it and sit there for like
10 minutes, finally i call 911 back and tell them gas is spraying everywhere
but i got the fire out. the 911 lady tells me i need to calm down...i told her
my shit was just on fire and now gas is spraying everywhere unless i pinch the
line which is hot. she put me on hold then said they're on there way...i told
her to tell them to take there time cause it's out...finally the fire truck
shows up and we get the line stopped and i get the bus home.

here are the pics:
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/?action=view&current=P1010007.jpg
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/?action=view&current=P1010015-1.jpg

and i have to give this guy some credit cause he just saved hershey's life:
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/?action=view&current=P1010019.jpg

---------------------------------
  From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] bad news about hershey
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:40:38 -0500

      .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass
EC_body.hmmessage  {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}    i will post pics and
give a f ull story later on tonight but it's bad

  Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!

  Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!
Try now!