[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

The plane was next door.  Experimental built to look like a WWI German fighter
plane.  The EAA had an open house at the airport on Saturday.  They had flyers
posted all over the place, including registration area for the Classic.  In
addition to be an "expert" on everything VW I am an old pilot and like the old
airplanes.  I even have about 250 hours of flying time in a VW powered airplane.