[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

Sammie,

Great Picture . I only see one are there any more?

----- Original Message -----
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 7:02:40 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [tcb] You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

Album Name

        If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a
web browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=446971111212%3A2091095565&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Click to view my photos
sammie's album 2010-05-17
                sammie has shared photos with you.

Now I know why the Chamberlains won best display. My only question is how did
they haul that thing all the way to Houston, and in particular, how did they
get under the underpasses?

- sammie

View photos

Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak
Gallery account.

Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html .

©Kodak, 2010. All rights reserved.