[tcb] Re: Will, how is Gretchen?

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:00:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

That's somewhat old news.  She was driving the fastback back in April just
before the classic.  If you know my wife and how she drives, she doesn't drive
slow.

Right Lane, about 9PM at night coming home from a crime watch meeting.
Two idiot kids pull up along side and squirt her and the car with bleach in a
super soaker.  Ruined her clothes, not a good thing.

Anyway, she followed them into Lewisville calling 911 and they were caught.
Both minors so the courts and police aren't releasing any info to us as yet.

Two felonies a couple of class A misdemeanors from what we know now.  They were
also driving without insurance.  I've turned it over to the legal team for
civil proceedings as well.  They'll figure out who the parents are and hit them
in the pocket books over it.  The fastback needed a washing anyway.