[tcb] Re: Thursday night and I'm feeling right , oh yes it Thursday night...

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:04:48 -0700

Dan was with me, so was his brother Mike, and his wife Lucy.
I only tipped him $2. wow what a tip. Sanatra was when I knew I had too much to
drink, 3 gin n' tonics. That's all it takes some gin or any kind
of alcohol and I'm loopy. I'm a cheap drunk these days I tell ya.
Even threw up all my steak n' such twice. Room was spinning,etc.
Feeling better today though. Glad I'm off work today. I'm liking the part-time
gig I got. Making good money, playing wiht pretty flowers all day.
Life's good.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/