[tcb] Re: Which Event Would You Choose?

  • From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:38:38 -0500

My advice, Do both...it's Fall in Texas.... pay off for all these 100degree
days in a row we are having now!
The Harvest show is in a really nice county park on Sunday Oct 2.
Saturday is a VW cruise to Top Notch Drive In which was in Dazed and
Confused and they will be showing a movie that night too, it'll be a
drive-in and the drive in. And Sunday, the Harvest Show is Free with lots of
fun things to do. And camping at Lake Georgetown is very nice , one of the
cleanest, nicest campgrounds I have stayed at.
And Transporters is beyond awesome so why limit yourself!!!