[tcb] Re: Which Event Would You Choose?

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:58:51 +0000

Lake Georgetown is nice but Cindy & I were the only ones camping for the
Harvestfest last year.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 15, 2011, 9:51 AM

I can echo this.
Do both.
:-D

On Jul 15, 2011, at 9:38 AM, Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My advice, Do both...it's Fall in Texas.... pay off for all these 100degree
days in a row we are having now!
The Harvest show is in a really nice county park on Sunday Oct 2. Saturday is a
VW cruise to Top Notch Drive In which was in Dazed and Confused and they will
be showing a movie that night too, it'll be a drive-in and the drive in. And
Sunday, the Harvest Show is Free with lots of fun things to do. And camping at
Lake Georgetown is very nice , one of the cleanest, nicest campgrounds I have
stayed at.
And Transporters is beyond awesome so why limit yourself!!!

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM, kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On October 2nd there is the VW Harvest in the Park show in Austin. The
campground looks really nice, the show is indoors and then they all go to the
drive-in burger joint that was in the movie Dazed and Confused.

  But then Transporters at The Point is 5 days later!   I can't do both.

  I've never been to either one. Which one sounds best?