[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: Ricardo <busman_69@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone!! I'm one of the 3 that joined today... I have a 76 bus that needs
a lot of TLC. I live in Dallas, and it was nice to see the snow today. I wish
there was more of it! Here's some pics of my bus...
http://www.lovemybus.com/gallery2/v/users/devildog/  These pics are when i just
brought it home. I've since removed all the windows, seats, dash, and started
sanding and grinding.

Looks like I will need to replace the front floor, sections of the rear floor
right behind the driver and passenger side, the windshield area is also rusted,
battery tray(s), both rear corners, and the passenger side wheel well. WHEW!! I
hope to get this complete before winter.

Oh yeah, congrats to Hayden!!

Ricardo