[tcb] Re: Valve problems

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

Unless you have some other problem, such as faulty valves that are stretching,
you should not have to adjust your valves more often than every 3,000 miles.
In
the first few hundred miles of driving a new engine you may have to adjust them
like after the first 500 and then at 1,000 miles, but after that it should go
3,000 between valve adjustments.