[tcb] Re: Valve problems

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:14:17 -0500

Brad, I'm guessing you think I have hydraulic lifters. I have solid so I need
.006 clearance.
I also forgot to mention this is an every time occurrence. When I drive the bus
for at least 100 miles in one day, it's time to adjust valves.
And also when I do adjust them it is usually a week or two later before I can
get to them.
John

Sent from behind a tree in the woods.