[tcb] VW parts sale in Belton during T@TP

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:17:52 -0500

for those that have not heard. Mr. Lochel passed away a few months ago. He had
a VW repair shop for over 60 years in Belton. He had several sales in the weeks
before he passed away, but there is still lots left. I suggested to his family
that the weekend of T@TP would be a good weekend to open for a few hours.

Last sale at Lochels garage.

Saturday October 8th. from 8am -12 noon.

This is the last time Mr. Lochels family is going to do a sale. There are still
lots of parts left.

After this sale everything left is going to be sold to some guys from Mexico.

Don't ask me what is left. All I can say is it is still wall to wall VW parts.
Lots of OG parts that he would take off cars and just hang on his wall. Lots of
VW type 1 tin. A few type 1 trans (irs) a few machined cases. (don't know
specs) allot of dirty cases and heads.

No cars are left only parts.....old and new.  Mostly Type 1 stuff.

7227 Sparta Rd
Belton, TX 76513-4923