[tcb] Re: hey ya'll brake question

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:54:09 -0500

Yes I adjusted them tight before bleeding and I get good flow through the
new bleed valves. I started to take the cylinders off to take them back
based on what Metaphysical VW said and the flex hose going into the left
cylinder seemed to be loose. So I tightened it and re-bleed the system. I
got a little brake so I thought I was on the way to success. Then after
bleeding the rear I tested the brake and am back to nothing. After a few
expletive deleated (*%&$##*) I am packing up and headed to Dennis' I think
that his cliff will do nicely.