[tcb] Re: Two questions

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:29:32 -0400

With the IAC cut I suggest turning the Air Bypass screw in all the way and
adjusting your idle speed on the throttle arm.

I used to have a bunch of brass plugs that were the right size to fit in the
hole when I removed them.  Alas, I can't find them anymore.  Metric plugs as
they were.

When I lived in California however started their Visual C.A.R.B. program,
you had to have the part on there even though 80% of the time the plungers
were clipped.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx