[tcb] Re: Today is Sammie's Birthday!

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:46:32 -0600

Yeah, don't throw it away. I collect those things. Have several and can always use another. Figure when I get real famous I'll autograph them and sell them on the Samba. Seriously, hang on to it and you can give it to me at the next show or wherever. And speaking of next show. It's time to be thinking of March 24, the date of the Nacogdoches Bloomin Good show and whether the TCBrs want to try a campout again this year.

Sammie

At 11:41 AM 12/5/2006, you wrote:
happy b day hope you have a great one and I just recently came across an Oct 1992 issue of hot vw's with your 56 oval in it it's yours if you want it

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Birthdays are good for you Sammie. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Have a very Happy day! Steve & Sharon<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />