[tcb] Re: Today is Sammie's Birthday!

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:51:31 -0600

Do WHAT? Jane is in Springdale getting a tattoo from Denis! D_ _ _ Denis, what else do you do? And what's Jane doing in Arkansas anyway? Having you work on her pink bus?

And by the way. Did we ever get an address for Athens for the weekend. I might just come up and help Denis install a tranny. I'm not far from Athens but don't have an address.
Sammie

At 03:04 PM 12/5/2006, you wrote:
Hi Sammie,

This is Jane from Rockwalll and I am in Arkansas with Denis; he's giving me a new tattoo.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>