[tcb] The pool is still in the box

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:31:23 -0500

We had a high yesterday of 89. If we doesn't get hot in the next week or so I
am not putting up the pool for me.
For those who make the trek here for the Eureka Springs show I will decide the
week before if it's hot enough that ya'll need a pool to fall into after the
hot ride.

Just so far we ain't had the heat. All the locals here say that it is the
coolest summer in at least 30 years. We have had 3 record lows. For me, it's
been beautiful and fabulous. I took out the window unit AC in the house we're
building so the cool air can get in.

So any of you who were worried about the heat here in August, it may change
drastically in the next two weeks, but it may not and you will need your long
pants.