[tcb] Monument photo shoot

  • From: JoDejarne@xxxxxxx
  • To: tvwtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jstew602@xxxxxxxxxx, 2redbugs@xxxxxxx, y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx, chooch2539@xxxxxxx, danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx, dannielle042184@xxxxxxx, HAMBLENHOUSE@xxxxxxx, effiejoh@xxxxxxxxxx, lovebuggirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mrware@xxxxxxx, vwcarlocks@xxxxxxxxxxx, vwbabylove@xxxxxxxx, Tbug30@xxxxxxx, canagel@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, veedub_trends@xxxxxxx, bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:31:36 EDT

Correction to Rain Date and time

Rain Date will be August 28th (looks like we won't need it according to the
weather man)

Meeting time for those leaving from I-hop should be there by 7:00  AM so we
can leave by
7:15 AM to meet everyone at the Monument by 8:00 AM.

Thank you redbugs2 for calling attention to the missing times on 1st  email.

If you have any questions call or e-mail
John or Karen DeJarnett
713-688-3086
_jodejarne@xxxxxxxx (mailto:jodejarne@xxxxxxx)

P.S.  Don't forget Sonic Night this Friday
Might be our last chance to get together before schools get  started.