[tcb] Re: Test

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:49:45 -0500

OK, so I'll set up OutBreak Express here for a minute and test the HTML =
to make sure I haven't blocked anyone. I'll do the whole stationary =
background and everything. And right now I'm just typing random stuff so =
that there's actually a message other than the quoted stuff below.

Oohhh, lets do some BOLD text.

And some UNDERLINED RED text.

And a LIST!

  a.. Item 1
  b.. Item 2
  c.. Item 3
OK, that's enough. Sending. Should be the last test message for a while.

G2

----- Original Message -----=20