[tcb] Re: Test

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:45:50 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

OK, that works. No more 'accidental' attachments to the list. Links only
please. There are several of us willing to host photos if you aren't "net
savvy" enough to get them on the web in a place you can link to them.

Just sent a request for one of our other members to send a test message so
I can check the other setting I messed with.

Gerald