[tcb] Re: THE ZONE IS ALIVE

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:23:10 -0700 (PDT)

Not really, The other day (week prior to Boerne) I
drove to Killeen with the man who put the trans in .It
didn't make the vibaration like it was . I don't know
if this lastest had anything to do with that or not?
Even when it was vibrating really badly the engine
would still be pull strong and not dropping in rpm's

--- Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul:
> Did you guys ever figure out what was causing the
> vibration?
> Sammie
>

> At 07:04 PM 10/24/2005, you wrote:
> >Just in time for Ennis and halloween The Zone has
> >risen from the ashes(almost) Bob called and said he
> >had the truck runnin ,after two electronic
> ignitions
> >and stuff it's at least runnin , There vwas a wire
> >that got pinched when the trans got put in and
> fried
> >some wires under the truck ,well it fried more than
> we
> >knew abow , power was still going to the
> distributor
> >even when the key was off , there were many neckid
> >places on the wire so it didn't take it long to
> short
> >something out , anyway I hope this works for a
> little
> >while
> >
> >Paul Smith
> >www.23window.com/thezone