[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:49:05 -0500

how much for the heater baffles? they will work on my 77 right?

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:08:09 -0500

Bus Guys (& Katrina):
I am in the process of adding to my boneyard the following: A bubble window bus, 68, hardtop Westy with all of the Westy interior. Bus was hit hard in the right front and the engine has been removed and sold. Supposedly everything else is there. If anyone needs anything I will probably let it go cheap to anyone on the list. Note: I have not seen this bus in a while, since it had the wreck, but am going after it Saturday.
Sammie