[tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:56:59 -0600

Dang, you guys sick too???
Wow! We even know some people up in Jersey and New York that had the same stuff on Christmas Eve!
Glad you all are doing better.
Do you have any pictures uploaded yet on cajon_eskimo.com?

jennifer dirksen wrote:
We all also have some form of stomach flu. Christmas eve was a bummer w/ both kids sick most of the day. Chris and I have more of the body aches..Don't think it was the food or it would have hit us that night and not two days later. On a better note, Paris and River love the new puppy~! The newest member of the family is keeping us all entertained. How can a 2 pound ball of fur have that much energy? It should be a great New Year- New friends, a dog, and the bus is running great! What more can we ask for!

From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:55:57 EST

Chris and Jennifer:

Tina and I want to thank you very much for your kind hospitality, also. We had a great time at your party and would have responded sooner but we both came down with a stomach virus and spent both Christmas Eve and Christmas day
getting over it.

Best regards,

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 12/25/06 9:53:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris & Jennifer for the wonderful party at their house Friday evening. Emily and I had a great time. It's always good to
spend time with friends.

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/