[tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party

  • From: "jennifer dirksen" <ladydirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:48:12 -0600

We all also have some form of stomach flu. Christmas eve was a bummer w/ both kids sick most of the day. Chris and I have more of the body aches..Don't think it was the food or it would have hit us that night and not two days later. On a better note, Paris and River love the new puppy~! The newest member of the family is keeping us all entertained. How can a 2 pound ball of fur have that much energy? It should be a great New Year- New friends, a dog, and the bus is running great! What more can we ask for!

From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:55:57 EST

Chris and Jennifer:

Tina and I want to thank you very much for your kind hospitality, also. We
had a great time at your party and would have responded sooner but we both
came down with a stomach virus and spent both Christmas Eve and Christmas day
getting over it.

Best regards,

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 12/25/06 9:53:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris & Jennifer for the wonderful party  at
their house Friday evening. Emily and I had a great time. It's always good to
spend time with friends.

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/