[tcb] Re: Surfhouse Cruize

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:19:10 -0500

You got that right. Darn it's hot..Swimming pool goooooooooooooooooooood. Art car parade is a very cool thing. But only if you go like Dan & I did, Went before the parade to

look at art cars...It's the HOT set-up...

BRING SUN SCREEN!!!!!!!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 9, 2008, at 8:20 PM, Eskimeaux wrote:

The 2008 Houston Art Car Parade rolls on Allen Parkway at 1pm on Saturday, May 10, 2008

http://www.orangeshow.org/artcar.html

you could do both if you wanted. It's going to be so hot were going to the surfhouse in swim trunks and coming back to the comunity pool.

Chris