[tcb] Re: Surfhouse Cruize

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:03:45 -0400

 Paul:

Speaking of cruising to the monument, I am putting together a cruise leaving
from IHOP at Interstate 45 north and Crosstimbers (just north of the 610 Loop)
here in Houston and, heading to the Monument Show. Both North Houston Club and
Houston Club are planning to attend (at least as of this time). Houston Air
coolers and all out of town'ers are certainly invited, as well.

Since the show starts at 9:00 AM and it takes around 45 minutes to get there,?
we should plan to leave IHOP by 8:15 AM. That way, everyone should be able to
find a parking place, at the show,? that meets their approval. If anyone wants
to have breakfast, beforehand, you should probably arrange to arrive there
around 7:00 or so. I'm looking forward to a fairly large turn-out. I hope you
can make it.

Jack Kirsch

Why did I think it was for next weekend and we would
cruise to the monument to cruise to Khema ?

http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner