[tcb] Re: Still in exile

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:43:23 -0500

screw that, can i just have the ghia

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Still in exile
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

Can I have the carpet out of your ghia as long as your giving things away???

coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote: After struggling with Cox Internet I am finally able to send E-mail while on the road. Jan is off in Ft worth or somewhere with the two little dogs while Lillie and I are at Chuck's house in Athens. We can't go home until the floors are done on Thursday.

So, I told the story about Chuck getting in the Blue bus that he won with the fireworks show, and driving the friggin' thing around and me getting a big swolen blood vessel in my forehead from selling it so cheap. Well, last night he's all "come here and look at this!" I don't want to look, but what are ya gonna do. He reaches in and turns on the dome light. Not only does he get in and drive it around, the dome light works! The dome light on Murray doesn't work but Chuck's new bus has everything!

Chuck's complaint is , the horn doesn't work.

I am depressed

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01